UCC Visitors’ Centre

UCC Visitors’ Centre
UCC Visitors’ Centre
Main Quadrangle, University College Cork

Time:
7:00pm - 9:00pm

Phone:
021 490 1876

Web:

Child friendly?
Yes

Categories:
Talks / Walks

Share this event
Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+Email this to someone

The Living History tour is historical and cultural in nature and includes a visit to the Aula Maxima, the Ogam Stones Corridor, the Main Quadrangle and the refurbished Crawford Observatory. The tour charts the growth of the University from its origins as Queens College Cork in 1845 to the modern UCC which today has over 21,000 students.

Tours are delivered in English and can last up to approx 70 mins. Shorter tours can be accommodated on request.
The tour is partially wheelchair accessible. The Crawford Observatory is accessible on the ground floor only.

Map:

UCC Visitors’ Centre